T: 01253 780044

E: info@cliftonestateagency.com

Clifton Estate Agency
55 Hove Rd
Lytham St Annes

Property Search


Price Band


Energy Performance Certificates

All residential properties which come onto the market either for sale or for let need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

Despite the fact that the Home Information Pack has now been suspended the legislation requiring a home owner or landlord to supply a copy of an Energy Performance Certificate is still in force.

At Clifton Estate Agency we can recommend and organise a reputable accredited energy assessor to carry out your EPC; once obtained your Energy Performance Certificate will be valid for ten years.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) give information on how to make your home more energy efficient and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.

EPCs contain:

Information on your home's energy use and carbon dioxide emissions a recommendation report with suggestions to reduce energy use and carbon dioxide emissions